JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our Washington legislature is in session for the next two months, starting yesterday -- this is the DANGER ZONE for Washingtonians, as the Democrat majority is doing their very best to strip us of our basic rights.

The Washington Civil Rights Association is a group of volunteers who work their butts off to stay on top of what's happening in Olympia, determine strategy, and take action to protect our 2A rights. However, they need us, and they need us in large numbers.

When they publish an Easy Action Of The Day (EAOTD), I will post it here on NWFA. You'll also see related threads from other folks, seeking assistance.

These people are doing the heavy lifting to save our rights! And they need each of us to do just a little bit of light lifting, to make it successful.

So when you see a thread from one of us asking for you to take action, I beg of you: Please take a few minutes and do it! We need big numbers of participants in order to succeed!

Yes, all of this is distasteful and shouldn't be necessary. However, it's a sad fact of life that we must fight, and we must fight hard. We have thousands of members here, so we have the power to make change -- we just need the willpower to do so!

Thank you in advance for your help!

I'm going to post this here as an example of what we're seeing. This chart was created last night, and it shows how many have signed in as pro/con for the "ghost gun ban," HB1705:

WDZPJf4.jpg

The chart on the left shows you that we are getting our butts kicked, 69-25. And the chart on the right shows you who exactly is kicking our butts, which is the Grandmothers Against Gun Violence.

Those 25 "con" positions include those of you who have taken action from Northwest Firearms (https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...gainst-hb-1618-1630-1705.398747/#post-3161209), those who have done the same on WaGuns, and those who have responded to Facebook posts.

That number is TINY! And with the teeniest bit of effort, we could CRUSH the "pro" folks on this.

Please, please, PLEASE . . . take a few minutes to act on every "easy action of the day." Dedicated people have done the hard work; they just need us to set aside a few minutes, and together we all put up a good fight! Thank you!

Our Washington legislature is in session for the next two months, starting yesterday -- this is the DANGER ZONE for Washingtonians, as the Democrat majority is doing their very best to strip us of our basic rights.

The Washington Civil Rights Association is a group of volunteers who work their butts off to stay on top of what's happening in Olympia, determine strategy, and take action to protect our 2A rights. However, they need us, and they need us in large numbers.

When they publish an Easy Action Of The Day (EAOTD), I will post it here on NWFA. You'll also see related threads from other folks, seeking assistance.

These people are doing the heavy lifting to save our rights! And they need each of us to do just a little bit of light lifting, to make it successful.

So when you see a thread from one of us asking for you to take action, I beg of you: Please take a few minutes and do it! We need big numbers of participants in order to succeed!

Yes, all of this is distasteful and shouldn't be necessary. However, it's a sad fact of life that we must fight, and we must fight hard. We have thousands of members here, so we have the power to make change -- we just need the willpower to do so!

Thank you in advance for your help!
Sent a replies to my representatives and posted an alert on six YouTube channels, including Fox News.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews