JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes, we CAN beat this thing. As of today (10/30), only 20% of the ballots have been returned in very-liberal King County. This means that voters, quite honestly, don't give a crap about this election . . . and all of Bloomberg's millions will hopefully be wasted!

It is critical that EVERY gun owner returns his or her ballot and votes:

- Yes on Initiative 591
- No on Initiative 594

Please . . . let's not have any "oh I just ran out of time" excuses. THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Please, please get your ballots filled out and dropped in the mail. :(

Last Edited:
It is critical that EVERY gun owner returns his or her ballot and votes:

- Yes on Initiative 591
- No on Initiative 594

Agree 100%. Look closely at that channel 9 poll all the news outlets are talking about. Even if you assume it's accurate and not tilted against us (and there are plenty of reasons to think it is) only 52% of voters are "certain" to vote for 594. If voter turnout is only in the 60% range, it all comes down to who composes that 60%. A motivated pro-freedom electorate could still win the day and do the other states Bloomberg is targeting a huge favor in the process.

If you are reading posts on a firearms website, and cannot take the time to vote to protect and preserve your Second Amendment rights, then you might as well roll your whole gun cabinet in to the local police department during the next buy back.

Many a solider has fallen on the battlefield to protect our rights. All we need to do is make marks on a piece of paper. Honor the fallen by voting.

PRESERVE AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS!

YES on I-591!

bubblegum NO on I-594!!!

This weekend is the last shot to convince anyone who hasn't voted so while you're out and about try and find ways to talk to people. I'll be sporting my custom 594 shirt that has been pretty successful.

If it's any consolation, I saw my first yes on I-594 sign today. Well there were like 15 signs but they were haphazardly placed next to one another, rather classless if you ask me.

I've seen far more no on I-594 bumper stickers than not. And as we all know bumper stickers win elections.

Yes, we CAN beat this thing. As of today (10/30), only 20% of the ballots have been returned in very-liberal King County. This means that voters, quite honestly, don't give a crap about this election . . . and all of Bloomberg's millions will hopefully be wasted!
That, or the Sh*tty's holding a few "in reserve" to try to jigger the election and reverse the rest of the state... just like they did with Fuhrer Fraudoire.

I'm passing good thoughts up to you Washingtonians - I've already voted here in Oregon, casting my votes for people I know will stand up for the 2nd. I only wish I could vote in WA too. Good luck up there - I want to see Bloomie's bill go down, and go down hard - wasting his precious anti-liberty money.

Thanks to those Washingtonians that have voted. We're down to the wire now; if anyone still has a ballot sitting on the table, PLEASE SEND IT IN!

Don't worry about the other races, if you don't really care. Please at least vote for the two initiatives (yes on 591, no on 594), then sign, stamp and drop in the mailbox!

Do it tonight and drop it in the mailbox tomorrow! Thank you.

I've been trying to call down a Fire Mission on RedState, asking fellow members of one of the largest conservative sites around to spread the word to everyone they know around here...

I put my ballot in the drop box today. I also called some people that I know are reasonable and they voting yes on I-591 and no I-594 as well like I did.

< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

Did it tonight for both myself and wife, as per her normal she voted a pretty much Demorat ticket and I voted mainly Repub. She really doesn't vote anything but Demorat as that's what her parents voted. I've tried to get her to see that voting a straight Demorat or Repub is not a good thing. I go by the persons record since that shows more than the party affiliation.

But at least she did go YES on 591 and NO on 594 as did I!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
WAC member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I'm not a registered voter but if i go to a ballet box can i register there and then vote or do i have to wait till next year?

If you are not registered, we do not want to hear your opinion. You have no say in any politics. Plus it is safe to say you are a gun owner, very sad. As a gun owner, it is your duty to be a registered voter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top