JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
52FBB5CD-5ADD-4DF2-9C3D-9A5D4D11270A.jpeg I have a handful of these done and have 2 in progress ... The Old School AR/M16 Builds are great ...

Out of curiosity, does anyone make an upper that resembles the 9mm SMG Model RO635? I have an SBR that such a addition, particularly with a silencer in place, would be pretty fun.

Out of curiosity, does anyone make an upper that resembles the 9mm SMG Model RO635? I have an SBR that such a addition, particularly with a silencer in place, would be pretty fun.
A shop called top notch top ends shows one but if you take the time to check their reviews it sounds like they've got some pretty shady business practices.

If you're looking to buy one, I'd suggest building it from parts.

Might check Nodak Spud and Brownells, they used to have them from time to time!
Last time I was looking for a project, Nodak had a AR-180 kit that takes modern AR-15 mags and barrels with faster twists, yea, they got me! Still havnt gotten around to building it yet!:( always had a soft spot for the AR-180!

The Retro M14/M16 Nylon "Seat Belt" slings came from a Military Surplus Shop and also Gun Shows , you can find examples in the Equipment Exchange at AR15.com and in the Retro M16/AR15 section there there are threads with links to Web Vendors selling them too ...

Impressive would be having a GL/SSC... 12.5" M4 variant, only two dozen of its rails made for civilians connected to Daniel Defense and 100 for SOCOM. There is scuttlebutt that more were built using midlength KAC URX II's...

I just wish I could get a correct set of Diemaco Green furniture to set aside for the girlfriend's C8.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top