Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Answered Renew Same Level Membership Before Expiration

s1xty7

Reactions
I'm currently a silver supporter and my membership expires in 2 days. When I follow the email link to "extend or renew your account", I can chose a different membership level or I can give my current level as a gift, but there is no option to extend my current level. Is that a potential future feature or do I wait for my current level to expire? Yes, I know I can chose a different level but I don't particularly want to at the current moment and I'm also interested in addressing the limitation.

Thanks!

jbett98

Reactions
You can't gift yourself.
I waited till it expired and then payed the regular Silver rate of $60.00 a year instead of the $10.00 a month offered.

Joe stated in another thread that it was an issue with the Silver support level. For now just wait until it expires or fell free to mail in your support to:
Donations via cash, check, or money order may be sent to Northwest Firearms, PO Box 83286, Portland, OR, 97283. Please remember to include your registered username.

WAYNO

Reactions
Doesn't matter if you wait til your membership expires. It still would not allow my renewal, electronically.

I just went back to what I've done every time in the past. I sent my donation thru the mail. Takes some time for the confirmation, but at least it's done.:)

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online