Answered Renew Same Level Membership Before Expiration

Discussion in 'Questions & Help' started by s1xty7, Mar 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. s1xty7

s1xty7
    Southern Oregon
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I'm currently a silver supporter and my membership expires in 2 days. When I follow the email link to "extend or renew your account", I can chose a different membership level or I can give my current level as a gift, but there is no option to extend my current level. Is that a potential future feature or do I wait for my current level to expire? Yes, I know I can chose a different level but I don't particularly want to at the current moment and I'm also interested in addressing the limitation.

Thanks!

Mister Bisley likes this.
  2. jbett98

jbett98
    NW Oregon
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2018 Volunteer

You can't gift yourself.
    I waited till it expired and then payed the regular Silver rate of $60.00 a year instead of the $10.00 a month offered.

3. 66PonyCar

66PonyCar
    Tigard, OR
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I had the same issue. I let it expire yesterday and then renewed it when I received the email saying it had expired.

Basedgreaser and erslll like this.
  4. erslll

erslll
    Hermiston OR
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Same issue for me and same solution. Waited until it expired.

5. DB Wesner

DB Wesner
    PNW
    Moderator of Cowbell Staff Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Joe stated in another thread that it was an issue with the Silver support level. For now just wait until it expires or fell free to mail in your support to:
    Donations via cash, check, or money order may be sent to Northwest Firearms, PO Box 83286, Portland, OR, 97283. Please remember to include your registered username.

6. WAYNO

WAYNO
    Oregon City
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Doesn't matter if you wait til your membership expires. It still would not allow my renewal, electronically.

I just went back to what I've done every time in the past. I sent my donation thru the mail. Takes some time for the confirmation, but at least it's done.:)

Basedgreaser and DB Wesner like this.