JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I'm currently a silver supporter and my membership expires in 2 days. When I follow the email link to "extend or renew your account", I can chose a different membership level or I can give my current level as a gift, but there is no option to extend my current level. Is that a potential future feature or do I wait for my current level to expire? Yes, I know I can chose a different level but I don't particularly want to at the current moment and I'm also interested in addressing the limitation.

Thanks!

Joe stated in another thread that it was an issue with the Silver support level. For now just wait until it expires or fell free to mail in your support to:
Donations via cash, check, or money order may be sent to Northwest Firearms, PO Box 83286, Portland, OR, 97283. Please remember to include your registered username.

Upvote 0
Doesn't matter if you wait til your membership expires. It still would not allow my renewal, electronically.

I just went back to what I've done every time in the past. I sent my donation thru the mail. Takes some time for the confirmation, but at least it's done.:)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top