JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have several nice older Remingtons too. My newest one by far is a Model 700 that I bought at BiMart 21 years ago. I don't have experience with anything newer, only what I've heard.

It does seem that corporate culture is only about profit, with little interest in pride of workmanship and a quality product.

I have several nice older Remingtons too. My newest one by far is a Model 700 that I bought at BiMart 21 years ago. I don't have experience with anything newer, only what I've heard.

It does seem that corporate culture is only about profit, with little interest in pride of workmanship and a quality product.
See you are in the know pride and craftsmanship are out the door it is all about the cooperate parachute now ! When you have the old quality stuff hang on to it I am telling you it is better than stock ! On the plus side you can still play/enjoy it gold/silver bars not so much !

When you have the old quality stuff hang on to it
One of my favorite hunting rifles is an old Remington 721 30-06 from the early 1950's. It's nothing special really, lots of honest wear and tear, inexpensive Weaver scope of the same vintage, but it's just a great, well-made gun that shoots as good today as when it was made 70 years ago.

Funny, I haven't hunted in 25 years, and don't see myself ever taking it up again, but I can't seem to let go of my old rifles.

Meh. Whatever. What are we supposed to do, care? Has Rem cared about its customers enough to provide a quality product? Not lately, that's for sure. Their brand has become synonymous with trash, which is pretty damned sad, but their own doing. Hell, Monica Lewinski has a better brand these days.

By the way,
What are they calling the Marlins now days?

I think the answer is ruger....

I think they should rebrand them, "Stella"!

'cuz, Marlin…. Brando, that is.
IMG_1809.jpeg

Oh no! Anyway....

I own one Remington product. It's ok, not great. There are enough 700 clones out there anyway to keep the market satisfied...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top