JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi, I'm looking to sell my sps tactical .308
There is nothing wrong with it, just moving on to new projects..such as paying for wedding rings..lol
Anyways, I've had it for maybe 7 years? Bought it new. Fired maybe 300 to 500 rounds through it trying to figure out how to reload for accuracy.
It has a threaded barrel, which brings the barrel length to about 19".
It has a Falcon Menace 4.5- 18x56 scope on top. Its not a super expensive scope, but get good reviews on snipercentral.com and its very clear.
I can't remeber the brand for the mounts, but also heavy duty.
I replaced the stock with a bell and carlson a-5 stock, which was $450 new. I also have the original houge stock to go with it.
It features the x-trigger that had the recall work done on it already.
I'm looking for $1200 for the package, and I'll reduce $400 if you don't want the stock and another $250 if you don't want the scope.
Open to offers, but I figure the rifle itself is worth about $550. I live down in Keizer and would prefer to transfer through Coat of Arms, but that's up for discussion also. Please excuse the mess in the photos, is garage clean out day.
Thanks for looking!
Dan

20180602_111011_HDR.jpg 20180602_110911_HDR.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR