JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got so many things going on in there right now it's pathetic. You should have seen my brass table in the other room, weren't no brass on it. :eek::eek::eek:
Been batchin it for over 2 weeks so have spent more time in the room.
I did manage to get a few things done though.

Did a make over of my bench. Not much though. Added some hangers from inline to hanger everything up. Space is very limited. Before on the bottom.

IMG_5656.jpeg IMG_0843.jpeg

Love that! that's just a hair larger than my bench/table. And seeing the repurposed dresser/buffet.

I good lead for those looking for a bench for cheap. Go to the old furniture places and look at old desks, dressers, tables that tend to be real solid and heavy. you could always add a plywood top if needed. Get measurements of where you want to put it, take your tape measure and go shopping.

I got my old, two person, school desk for $14.00 at City Liquidators back when I started in 2011.

Normally class, pressure is defined as:

pressure 3.png

However with reloading benches, often times the inverse proportional formula applies:

y = k/x

Where:

y = the cleanliness of your reloading bench

x = the amount of clutter on your bench

k = a constant amount of stuff on your bench

So we can deduce:

As y increases, then x decreases; or:

As x increases, then y decreases

mind blowing.png

Class dismissed...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show