JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crazy ride! I'm hoping to see a lot of hedge blood tomorrow.

GME is back up to $375 this morning but I think the short covering bloodbath that took place Wednesday is over.

Now reddit users are focusing on cryptocurrency Dogecoin. :D At least with Dogecoin, they only risk hurt to themselves.

-E-

Let's not forget this is how all the politicians get rich too.

Buy stocks in a company and then pass bills that will make that company rich in turn making their stocks soar.

This is the true scam of america. And the real systemic racism, but it goes beyond that.

It's elitist vs the common folk

I figure that even though Robin Hood has reversed course.

Well, that stop today (Thursday).......allowed many of those Hedge Fund Guys to escape.

Talk about fixing the market.
View attachment 815929

Aloha, Mark

They may have not had a choice.

Read here:

They may have not had a choice.

Read here:

Many questions.....no doubt.

+++++++++++FOR THOSE THAT DIDN'T SEE IT++++++++++++

YES....I saw the interview with......Robin Hood's CEO as to the reasons why he put a stop to trading in certain stocks. He says that no one was pulling his string.

Robinhood CEO Vlad Tenev speaks out on decision to restrict trading on GameStop and other stocks - YouTube

Cough, cough.

++++++++++++NOT ADDRESSING YOU ANYMORE++++++++++++

But.....
If people were allowed to sell.....well, someone took the other side and was buying. And predictably.....as GME's stock price fell. It allowed (probably) the Big Hedge Fund guys to swoop in. Rrrrright......it's not like THEY were prevented from trading GME.

But yes.....I can also see that Robin Hood (and some other brokerages) may/might have faced a liquidity issue. Even though the CEOs deny it.

So....why not a market wide HALT (of those select stocks)? Nah.....that might/probably/would be even worst.:eek: If THEY did that.....(even more so) THE GAME might be exposed.

Yeah......I'm only a little guy. I guess I'll have to wait for Congress to investigate. HA, Ha, ha...... IMAGINE... Holding my breath for Congress to look out of the little guy(s)?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Let's not forget this is how all the politicians get rich too.

Buy stocks in a company and then pass bills that will make that company rich in turn making their stocks soar.

This is the true scam of america. And the real systemic racism, but it goes beyond that.

It's elitist vs the common folk

Or crush the industries that are "incorrect" and promote those other ones. Rrrrright......for the greater good of Amerika.

Guns
Oil
Coal
Cigarettes
Etc....

Aloha, Mark

PS....some might be thinking that it hasn't happened with ______ .

Yeah....the total destruction has not been completed YET. But the writing is on the wall.

unniest-fking-thing-ive-seen-all-week-32-photos-29.jpg

It looks like Robinhood may be involuntarily liquidating small traders' positions in Gamestop. Discussion in this Twitter thread says that Robinhood is owned by Citadel, one of the hedge funds that has a large short position in GME. Gigantic conflict of interest or what?
Elizabeth Warren wants the SEC to investigate retail traders in the Reddit group that drove the price of Gamestop up, not the fat cats who were somehow able sell short more of the company's stock than actually exists. SMH!

Last Edited:
What good does Reddit do by F@^*ing with the Big Hedge Fund Guys?

Aloha, Mark

PS....a little history about the Big Wall Street Guys vs. mom and pop. Start at about 8:53

Martin? Oh yeah....

Last Edited:
We held the line today. no squeeze yet but it was sure nice knowing billionaire hedge funds tried to get the price under $115 to cover their shorts and it closed at ~$330 instead.

Making billionaires lose money is way more of an "occupy wall street" than banging drums out front of a bank.

I dont even care if I lose the money I put it. Like reddit says, "we can stay ret*rded longer than they can stay solvent." If this ends with hedge fund managers and Robinhood CEO in jail and bankrupt hedge funds I will call it money well spent.

We held the line today. no squeeze yet but it was sure nice knowing billionaire hedge funds tried to get the price under $115 to cover their shorts and it closed at ~$330 instead.

Making billionaires lose money is way more of an "occupy wall street" than banging drums out front of a bank.

I dont even care if I lose the money I put it. Like reddit says, "we can stay ret*rded longer than they can stay solvent." If this ends with hedge fund managers and Robinhood CEO in jail and bankrupt hedge funds I will call it money well spent.
Looks like Robinhood may have done a lot of transactions near the bottom, which was close to that $115 if I recall correctly. Hopefully not enough to rescue the raiders. I'm still marveling over how they can rig the game and still whine about getting schooled. I'm no shrink, but isn't that classic sociopathic behavior?

Looks like Robinhood may have done a lot of transactions near the bottom, which was close to that $115 if I recall correctly. Hopefully not enough to rescue the raiders. I'm still marveling over how they can rig the game and still whine about getting schooled. I'm no shrink, but isn't that classic sociopathic behavior?

They must be expecting Tod Whelen (Ted Wheeler) to be appointed SEC chairman so he can enable their actions. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews