JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Arise from the grave thread ...

I acquired a new CG Mobile this past week and am beginning the stocking up of supplies in said. Any recommendation, circa end of 2023, for good quality flashlights? They will not be weapons mounted, but rather a couple stashed in the vehicle. Thanks much. :)

Arise from the grave thread ...

I acquired a new CG Mobile this past week and am beginning the stocking up of supplies in said. Any recommendation, circa end of 2023, for good quality flashlights? They will not be weapons mounted, but rather a couple stashed in the vehicle. Thanks much. :)
Best question to ask here would be which batteries are going to hold a charge while stored .
My .02 from the last 18 months is old fashioned CR123A from a reputable brand. Haven't had great results from streamlight rechargeables.

Don't know anything about fancy multi use flashlights but these are tiny, clip onto your hat and recharge with USB. Battery lasts a long time between charges. I use the middle setting most often to keep it from getting too hot.

Another thing I really like for multi use flashlight is the ability to zoom(note that little one above does not zoom). I have literally lit up criminals driving them away quite a ways away on my block with just a 1000 lumen flashlight because it zooms to a tiny spot (ie a tiny spot up close but big spot far away). Damn that's a handy feature.

Last Edited:
Inexpensive, but good lights LUX-PRO from BiMart. I use the LP600 at 350 lumens (seems to be brighter than that). I have half a dozen, but had problems with leaky batteries kirkland/duracell. They are around $15 and they make brighter rated lights for around $20.

Use energizer lithium to prevent leaking batteries.

Costco used to sell 1000 lumen Duracell lights, but they have gone downhill - all plastic. They had adjustable beams and high, low and flashing.

The one I use most is a Pelican 2380R. Rechargeable and adjustable beam. Not sure of the lumen output, but high, low and flashing.

Stanley FatMax spotlights work great. Lights up the tops of 100 foot trees and about 500 feet to the bottom of the neighbors 40 acre field. Rechargeable and long lasting. They are a little bulky, but what do you expect for a spotlight. About $50. I keep one on the porch.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads