JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
spend the money on shooting or martial arts classes if you need two guns and that many rounds. ;)

seriously tho', why would you use multiple calibers? or ever even need to? sounds like, pardon the pun, overkill.

to accompany a 38 revolver or 9 mm pistol. Thinking of deep concealment. Any ideas? Thanks....
If you're thinking small 22 as a back up to one of the others you mention look at the Sidewinder from North American Arms. Just dont have a stroke when you see the price tag.........Maybe just go with a regular one. I've been just going with a Kimber micr 9 as back up lately but I can hide it with my clothing choice, but that's me. I dont always carry a back up just depends on where I am going and for how long or if I am traveling alone.

NAA Pug in 22WMR, it'll ruin ANYONE's day from bad-breath range to about 5 meters.

2D66C807-4289-476D-B1E3-058FAEBB3A1B.jpeg
C0E133BC-ED49-4FE8-8899-05DF10BAAD1E.jpeg 6988E820-AF82-40B5-89C0-1F30E5615CE2.jpeg

LCP II .22LR Barely larger than the NAA revolver above and holds 10+1. Mine had no issues with any .22 LR I tried, was probably the most reliable .22LR pistol I've owned. I'd personally prefer at minimum a .380, the LCP Plus isn't much larger than the .22 LCP either are easily pocket carried.

I had a NAA 22 for years & while it always fired & was a marvel of design, engineering & fabrication, it just never got comfortable. I considered it more of a potential liability than an actual defensive asset.

to accompany a 38 revolver or 9 mm pistol. Thinking of deep concealment. Any ideas? Thanks....
How deep? I have a NAA 5 shot .22 with a 1-5/8th tube. Bought it LONG ago before Kel-Tec came along with their .32. Had tried a LOT of guns for pocket carry. All of them felt like I had a rock in my damn pocket. The only reason I have never sold it is the damn thing is still amazing to me. VERY well made. VERY hard to hit anything with unless it is almost close enough for me to touch it. I have a few times used it still when I was going someplace I really would have a hard time carrying a gun. That I can always have. Figured if needed beats nothing. Second choice would be a Ruger LCPII. Have one in .380 that is an always pocket pistol. Wife can NOT shoot it. Too much for her. Years ago they started offering it in .22 and she LOVES it. VERY thin and LITE but they work. I can actually hit stuff with it at reasonable distance.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top