JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And you accuse ME of being Canadian? o_O:rolleyes:

:s0112:
0ba35b27-38d2-4dad-8c64-5e3df289e9cf.jpg

I have a 32 tomcat. It really is a very nice gun. Bought for my wife because she cant rack any other. The barrel flips up for loading.
However, as a conceal, it weighs a ton...well actually 14 ounces, empty, If loose carried in a pocket it will bang around hard (no pun intended) and wear out the cloth fast. . better a keltek or such for carry if 32 is works for you.
Now the the NAA is as small as it practically gets. My smallest of them was smaller, but I made a slightly longer grip so I could better grip. It. still conceals well though I'm not convinced its actually a life saver, It does bark loud, so I might get lucky and the bad guy wont know it's worse than the bite.

IMGP1097.JPG
Not as conceivable, but to put the NAY to those who claim lack of accuracy, I have A NAA that will now shoot as accurately as any full size 22 pistol to fifty yards, its not about the pistol, but the sights.
IMGP0884.JPG Mini Master, modified,

Thx you just reminded me that in my post above I said "Tomcat" when I meant to say "bobcat" (22lr). I have never shot the Tomcat fwiw. Sorry for the confusion.
The Tom is a nice pistol. Wife bought one and it did not stay long for carry but they are nicely made. Only down side to me is the size and weight. They beefed them up not long after they hit since early models had cracking problems. The weight makes them feel like you are shooting a .22 but, it also makes it harder to use them for pocket carry for me. So mine long ago got the job of being one of the guns kept hidden as a just in case gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top