JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think he's talking about backup not increasing capacity via 2nd gun. Fe if first gun is disabled/lost/whatever. A snubby revolver in ankle holster Fe means you can fire with muzzle contacting opponent such as if grappling with opponent. It's a second option that may never be used. Clint Smith carries a snub revolver for that Fe:

I love Clint Smith! But I think I'll stick with my G45 and an extra mag along with a fixed blade which will work just as well if we're that close and personal.

Dammit, I may have to pick up a tiny NAA 22 just for the novelty of it!
images.jpeg-84.jpg

Might as well make it weird

I've never fired one if those naa revolvers. Can you fire them one-handed? I generally see them fired two-handed with the off-hand thumbing the hammer.

Old line from long ago. It is of course a waste but, I have done this all my life. The chances I will ever need to use a gun in defense again are really out there. Chance that the one I have would fail? We are getting into hit by lightning odds now. Why do I still carry two? Don't really know, I guess it just makes me feel better? So even though I know many laugh at it I still do it. Will probably go to grave never needing it but, figure what the hell. If I ever do need it I can be happy? :D
A guy that used to work with me and who was a cop would say "New York reload" when the stapler was empty and he had to grab another one!!! 😂🤣

I've never fired one if those naa revolvers. Can you fire them one-handed? I generally see them fired two-handed with the off-hand thumbing the hammer.
Yes, mine is as small as they get and its still very easy to fire one handed. Follow up shots are of course VERY slow as it rolls in your hand and its just so damn tiny anyway. I have always figured if I "needed it" I would want to be so close I could touch the other person and aim for the face.

J frame 22 snub or Ruger LCR 22 with Stingers would be my choice for reliable. Problem with the micro semiautos is the lube gets dried up in your pocket and lint collects. Bad juju for proper functioning. Besides, a revolver can DA from your coat pocket. No way with a SA are u getting more than one off.

Lol.
I just remembered. The gun has got me TWICE with ricochets. I bounced .22 short or CB long off a piece of plywood in the garage. Once in the leg and once straight back to the knuckle of my trigger finger. The finger swole up for a couple days.
Why were you shooting in your garage :s0057:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads