JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody know what dealers in the Portland area are charging to do a NFA transfer? I asked Curt's and they charge $100!! Is it that ridiculous everywhere or are they way out in left field?

Jason at JC Weaponry charges $50 to transfer NFA items, and I suspect he's got one of the cheapest NFA transfer rates in the Portland metro area.

$100 that Curt's is charging is a bit high, but not necessarily out of the ordinary

I would recommend Jason at JC Weaponry. He has done many transfers for me and they always go smooth. I have had issues with other dealers making small mistakes adding time to my transfers but that can happen to anyone.

The only shop in Hermiston that will do NFA transfers charges $100 per item. They take up his space and time till the paperwork clears so consider it space rent. Lol. $50 sounds like a decent deal.

A suppressor, I'll check Jason out, thanks.

Jason's pretty easy to deal with. Very to the point, without being brusque.
He referred me to Silencer Shop for the purchase, and have them transfer to him.

http://jcweaponry.com/
or
[email protected]

No affiliation, just a happy customer.

I can't speak to the transfer fees, but I will also give a huge A+ to Curts if you buy what they have in stock. Hillary is awesome to work with and knows the ins/outs pretty well.

I really do like Curt's, they have the best customer service of any gun shop I've been to, but I could buy from Silencer Shop, transfer it though Curt's for $100 and still have it be cheaper than buying it from them directly. That's a pretty tough pill to swallow, and if I'm going to buy it online, I may as well shop around for a better transfer fee.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top