JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never understood this... I've been a long time brass scrounge since I was a kid, but I always asked first, and with just a little bit of experience you can usually tell who would be friendly to it. Anyone who wasn't friendly, you didn't bother asking or touching their brass but to give it to them if it got mingled with someone else's stuff.

Down here there used to be this guy "Martin" who hung out at one of the local ranges, never wore earplugs, was as deaf as a doorpost, couldn't see and sucked down marlboro reds like it was going out of style. This guy was a major pain in the ***... you would be trying to shoot, and there he was crawling around under your table smelling for brass. He was legend, including his tanned *** crack (from all that crawling around on the floor picking up your expensive brass). About the only good thing I can say about him was he at least helped keep the range clean. I remember one time we were having a build up of steel casings, so i got a big magnet, went out and picked them all up (filled up my truck bed and a trailer) and scrapped them out, he was so pissed. Was pretty damn funny though, told him not to leave his crap all over the place.

Some people are just jerks, and you just need to find a way to run them off or work around them. And I highly recommend aggressively running them off as your first course of action, otherwise they will lodge and forever be a pain in your ***.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top