JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought these on-line from Costco and received them already.
These boxes are stout, well made, and Made in U.S.A.
And the tray they all fit in, it's stout too. There's no doubt in my mind I could fill all these ammo boxes up, and lift them via the tray without flexing or failure. The individual ammo boxes can be opened individually without having to remove them from the tray.

thumbnail.jpg

I was at the Issaquah Costco several years ago and they had a 50 cal metal ammo can and they had a 30 caliber ammo can inside the 50 caliber can.

If they find out what you used them for they may stop selling them :s0140:
They will cancel your membership for sure. When the pandemic first started, I walked into Costco just wearing a horror mask. I walked right in. Lemmings. Now let's discuss something really important. I bet about 40% of members have the Citi Costco Card. We did till 3 days ago. They just all of a sudden stopped sending paper statements and I get a late fee. Rep. tells me I requested e statements. That was the first lie. He stated he would remove it. 2 billing statements later that was the 2nd lie. I call again to get it removed and auto system can't verify wife's card (she is primary) since she never uses it. I speak to a rep to verify my identity and they ask for wife's SSN. I am on speaker phone and call wife over and Rep. freaks out and transfer me to Fraud Dept.
They want to verify who I am by asking about my other Citi Card. I tell her nope because I already gave you the "keyword" on file. She wants the checking acct # I use to pay account with and I tell her it isn't any of her business. She then says she can't help me. I ask for a Supv. and no one is available of course.
I call back use that automated system on my account for verification and go back to Fraud because now there is a hold on our account. This Rep. is much more agreeable and gets me verified. I cancel both accounts. Paying off balance this month minus the $30 late fee.

When Costco dropped AMEX, they made a huge mistake.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top