JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up folks.
There has been numerous problems reported with this Rimfire Ammo .
FTF, potential for squibs, and in one instance a round that would not fully penetrate a cardboard target backer at 21 feet.
I have seen a lot of this pop up on the classifieds here, even after the seller was aware of the problems.
Some of the people at my gun club have sent several of these boxes back to Federal. At this time, I am not aware of a recall, yet.
If you are interested, Rimfire Central has quite a bit of discussion going on regarding this ammo.
I would not shoot this ammo if it were free, let alone, pay .10 cpr.
Best,
Gary

I have a pack of these and see the same issues. Since discovering they are really outta whack, I use them for malfunction training, and often I will have 1-2 malfunctions per 10-shot magazine. Luckily no squibs yet.

It's the blue 800-rd packages, 40gr lead round nose 1200fps.

Will Federal send me a new box if I send what's left of this back?

I just picked up a box of these at Bi-mart for $60 (7.5 cpr). We'll see how they shoot. If there are problems, Federal has a 1 year warranty on their site with a phone number (customer service: 1-800-379-1732) to call to make a warranty claim. Hopefully someone can leverage this if they are having problems.

Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads