JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It seems that my immune system is having problems. I keep getting the worst of the colds. Time to load up on more vitamins, vegetables and fruits.

You are right though, those little crumb snatchers are the problems!!!!!! No more deserts for them for at least a month!

No more crumbs either. :s0123:

Mine just started kindergarten, she is bringing home the nastiest germs known to man. I am pretty sure I had h1n1 2 weeks ago. Went through the whole house.

Not kidding..

:s0131:

Mine just started kindergarten, she is bringing home the nastiest germs known to man. I am pretty sure I had h1n1 2 weeks ago. Went through the whole house.

Not kidding..

:s0131:
As a single father of two, I had a year where it seemed not a week went by where I didn't have to miss work at least one day and stay home with a sick kid. Very rough year, but it seems that they caught everything there is to catch that year. Healthy as horses since.

Just for whoever cares to know. I didn't get to go to the rally. I was sick as a dog. Again!
Truly, it would have been nice to have you, but you did not miss much. And a very big thank you for staying away with your germs.

Hi Folks, I'm the guy who showed up with Chihuahuas in his coat, thanks Penguin for making me an internet celebrity :D

First, thank you to the organizers, all the speakers (even the ones I didn't like) and everyone who showed up.

I definitely want to second the desire for a NWFA patch/name tag next time, it would have been nice to know if some of the folks I met at the rally were already folks I met in the forums. In fact there were some people I was hoping to meet, and I still not sure if I did or not.

I also was concerned that some of the speeches were a little on the edge and not really germane to 2nd Amendment rights, but I also very much agree with PlayboyPenguin's video (and not just because he put me in it), that if we want more than just the "extremist" views represented, that those of us who have different views still need to go to the rally's, we need to volunteer to speak at them, and we need to recruit others to show up at the rally's. If we just shake out heads and stop going, we hand control of the movement to the very characters the anti-gunners accuse all pro 2nd Amendment folks of being.

I have more thoughts in this regard but I am going to put them in the fat elvis thread where they will be more apropos.

Hi Folks, I'm the guy who showed up with Chihuahuas in his coat, thanks Penguin for making me an internet celebrity :D

First, thank you to the organizers, all the speakers (even the ones I didn't like) and everyone who showed up.

I definitely want to second the desire for a NWFA patch/name tag next time, it would have been nice to know if some of the folks I met at the rally were already folks I met in the forums. In fact there were some people I was hoping to meet, and I still not sure if I did or not.

I also was concerned that some of the speeches were a little on the edge and not really germane to 2nd Amendment rights, but I also very much agree with PlayboyPenguin's video (and not just because he put me in it), that if we want more than just the "extremist" views represented, that those of us who have different views still need to go to the rally's, we need to volunteer to speak at them, and we need to recruit others to show up at the rally's. If we just shake out heads and stop going, we hand control of the movement to the very characters the anti-gunners accuse all pro 2nd Amendment folks of being.

I have more thoughts in this regard but I am going to put them in the fat elvis thread where they will be more apropos.

Wife and I were standing right in front of you on the sidewalk. I turned and pointed the dogs out to her. She had the white jacket and I had the grey one on. Not sure if you remember.

I had at least twenty people at the rally come up to me and ask to take a picture of my sign and say how much they appreciated it. Not one person, NOT ONE PERSON, bothered to come up to me and say a negative word or even give me a disgusted look ( I would have recognized that look, because I get that daily...LOL)

Suppose people were just being polite? Or any of these twenty people (who approached you) could be plants? How much mileage can be had by those not friendly to us with a picture of this sign.

I've been accused of being a plant, anti-gunner, hater, etc.
Not pointing fingers or calling you anything. See above.

Fact is I carry 24/7 (legally), support this site, pro-gun, and I'm not racist ( I can't stand Joe Biden either!)

I bet a big percentage of folks on this forum carry also. I know I do. I've done so for about the last 20 or so years. So I'm not understanding your point.

I'm sure the vast majority of folks on this site are pro-gun and not racist. Again, not pointing fingers, see above.

I've met some members of this site and I will be at the next rally, with signage ( Probably NO KENYA SIGN) so people don't get their panties in a wad.

I get it, some people thought this sign was off message but think about why we are in this fight and who is the instigator of this entire battle to keep our gun rights.

I will try to conform to the NORM next time, but I WILL NOT give up the fight!

Thank you.

:peace:

Some of my photos from the day.

20140119-LU4C0048-L.jpg

20140119-20140119_second%20amendment_5824-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0016-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0034-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0060-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0067-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0075-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0101-L.jpg

20140119-20140119_second%20amendment_5845-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0097-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0077-L.jpg

20140119-LU4C0087-L.jpg

Please for everybody to remember to network on their opposition to LC 154/SB 1551. Thanks a bunch. Please be persistent and continue to fight until the fight is won on our side.

Wife and I were standing right in front of you on the sidewalk. I turned and pointed the dogs out to her. She had the white jacket and I had the grey one on. Not sure if you remember.

We definitely need the NWFA name tags at these things, you are one of the folks I would liked to spend more time talking to.

May our Father bless you patriots who showed up, and may He guard you all in the coming battles

Amen ! Living free, means living free, not burdened by repressive and unnecessary laws which only purpose is to shift control from the people to government elitists.
Government is by the people, for the people, Not by the politicians for the global bankers.

Thank you Stomper, but did not take any hesitation to decide to go.
And very true they are for the living, and what better way to honor the values of one who has passed then by living the life they knew you lived as well as them.
Just is the right thing to do.

SW

One wonders what might have happened if Caesar Rodney hadn't shown up
because of the weather and his health...

Philadelphia Reflections: Caesar Rodney Rides Through the Rain

But, then, all he had was cancer and asthma, and he had a nice horse to ride
instead of one of them mechanical "Car" contraptions

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR