JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know Mike, I write the law makers allot and get answers back often.
Years ago ( many lol ) here in Oregon I helped draft legislation on a law to protect our seniors.
But I will be one to say I am pretty ignorant about a lobby day and those kinds of contacts.
Is there a place where one gets information on such things. For example I know OFF does stuff that helps allot
but I could not even guess how they are able to do with ease what they do.

I'm not ignoring your question, brother. I'll have a more complete answer this evening when I have a bit more time, FWIW.

Oh I don't like him one bit either. The only thing I can think of off hand that he ever said I agree with is college football needs a playoff. Other than that I just wish he would go back to Chicago and smoke dope with Bill Ayers.

All I was saying is a sign like that makes our side look "tacky".
LOL, you must have talked to my wife cause she calls me "tacky" daily!

I had at least twenty people at the rally come up to me and ask to take a picture of my sign and say how much they appreciated it. Not one person, NOT ONE PERSON, bothered to come up to me and say a negative word or even give me a disgusted look ( I would have recognized that look, because I get that daily...LOL)
I've been accused of being a plant, anti-gunner, hater, etc. Fact is I carry 24/7 (legally), support this site, pro-gun, and I'm not racist ( I can't stand Joe Biden either!)

I've met some members of this site and I will be at the next rally, with signage ( Probably NO KENYA SIGN) so people don't get their panties in a wad.

I get it, some people thought this sign was off message but think about why we are in this fight and who is the instigator of this entire battle to keep our gun rights.

I will try to conform to the NORM next time, but I WILL NOT give up the fight!

PS. The other side of the sign read " STOP BLAMING THE GUNS"
LOL, you must have talked to my wife cause she calls me "tacky" daily!

I had at least twenty people at the rally come up to me and ask to take a picture of my sign and say how much they appreciated it. Not one person, NOT ONE PERSON, bothered to come up to me and say a negative word or even give me a disgusted look ( I would have recognized that look, because I get that daily...LOL)
I've been accused of being a plant, anti-gunner, hater, etc. Fact is I carry 24/7 (legally), support this site, pro-gun, and I'm not racist ( I can't stand Joe Biden either!)

I've met some members of this site and I will be at the next rally, with signage ( Probably NO KENYA SIGN) so people don't get their panties in a wad.

I get it, some people thought this sign was off message but think about why we are in this fight and who is the instigator of this entire battle to keep our gun rights.

I will try to conform to the NORM next time, but I WILL NOT give up the fight!

My Main Thoughts About The 19th.

I showed my face from 11:50AM-2:50PM (stayed late to pick up trash)

1) For the LOVE OF GUNS stop alienating people by talking religion and politics not related to guns. This goes for Abortion, Prayer in Schools, and Homosexuality. Not saying I disagree with some of the topics here but we are here for guns. Let's talk about guns and how it pertains to the degradation to the Constitution.

2) For the LOVE OF GUNS stop inviting politicians to speak on issues other than guns. If you want to set up a booth to talk about your other issues that's fine, and I would since I'm interested in 3rd party candidates but it bothers me when you use this function as a soap box. It just shows that you care more about being elected than talking about the issue at hand.

3) For the LOVE OF GUNS how about instead of bashing Floyd Prozanski, how about we read his bill and touch on key points instead of merely saying "He sucks and he hates Jesus." Seriously, that is little better than Westbro Baptist Church. Let's talk about the legislative process and how if this bill comes out of commity where it goes, what can happen. What it means if it actually passes.

4) For the LOVE OF GUNS talk about current events such as the Portland ruling and how it pertains to CHL, how it pertains to those that don't have CHL, why we don't like it.

5) For the LOVE OF GUNS pick up the trash so I don't have to stay an extra half hour so we don't look bad.

We can't keep doing this and expecting the anti's to fully understand, recognize or validate us. I'm all for saying "Hey, we ain't baking down." We have constitutionally superior ground. Show it. Don't muddy up our arguments with things that aren't protected by the Constitution or mentioned by the Constitution.

And as always, if you really, really want to see the game... have someone tape it and turn off your phone. It is that easy.

~Eagle
This^! And thanks for staying to clean up.

...instead of merely saying "He sucks and he hates Jesus." Seriously, that is little better than Westbro Baptist Church.
Don't muddy up our arguments with things that aren't protected by the Constitution or mentioned by the Constitution.

~Eagle

i totally agree with everything you stated... the two points quoted really distilled (for me) the essence of where i see as a productive future for 2a rights.

Damn straight, gimmie a bottle of JD, and bottle of Geritol, and some bengay and i'll kick your azz.
LOLOL.
Ok I'm only 51 but, still was funny thanks for making taking the light side on that too we all need humor.
( I wonder how long I can use the i'm only this age thing ) hehe

I'll pop you back between rounds bro, 51, 21.....its heart that gets it done ......and never underestimate old man strength

Damn straight, gimmie a bottle of JD, and bottle of Geritol, and some bengay and i'll kick your azz.
LOLOL.
Ok I'm only 51 but, still was funny thanks for making taking the light side on that too we all need humor.
( I wonder how long I can use the i'm only this age thing ) hehe

:D Dont underestimate us old farts.
We'll just kill ya quick. We dont like those long drawn out knock down drag outs anymore.

Just for whoever cares to know. I didn't get to go to the rally. I was sick as a dog. Again!

I wish people would stay home when they are sick and not spread that crap around to others!!!! :s0039:
I'd blame your kids for the illness. They tend to move germs around pretty well.:D

I do agree staying away from people when you're sick though and as others said you didn't miss much.

It seems that my immune system is having problems. I keep getting the worst of the colds. Time to load up on more vitamins, vegetables and fruits.

You are right though, those little crumb snatchers are the problems!!!!!! No more desserts for them for at least a month!

No more crumbs either. :s0123:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads