JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Also talks about IP 18

Also talks about IP 18
Kinda a moot point of banning guns from the State Capitol, considering we've been locked out of the State Capitol for the past 15 months...

Oregon's gonna Oregon... Dems are in full control. Soon enough Salem and Portland will be like San Francisco where shoplifters walk around free and unencumbered...

QUOTE:

"Jim Mischel, of Sheridan, Oregon, provided written testimony to lawmakers describing how his wife woke up when he was away one night in 1981. She heard a noise, went to investigate and saw a stranger in their home.

She tried to get a pistol that was in a locked gun box in the nightstand out but was unable to before the man got into the bedroom and threatened her with his gun, Mischel said.

"She has never recovered," he said."

^^^

THIS!

Cate

The .gov folks should let the citizens of this Republic - across this sovereign nation determine HOW and where they store their firearms in their homes, businesses, vehicles, etc.

The SECOND AMENDMENT means EXACTLY what is says and how it was written.

Period!

It is a shame that so many people can't read or understand plain, simple English whether it was written a LONG time ago or even now.

IT is up to an individual who lives alone, as a couple and/or has children on how they should store their personal firearms, knives, etc. AND to exercise personal responsibility in ALL AREAS OF THEIR LIVES.

The .gov folks should butt out!

Funny on how things USED TO BE (A degree of sanity using the brain that the good Lord gave them.) when it came to teaching children who HAD or did NOT have guns in their homes and HOW so many children/teens way back when did NOT, not and not end up being the next effed up Adam Lanza who had stupid parents and HE STOLE HIS OWN MOTHER'S GUN and MURDERED HER IN COLD BLOOD or the latest poster child of some wanna be gang rapper IDIOT or CRIMINAL of the day!

I would say more but it might offend some people or get this thread shut down.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Kinda a moot point of banning guns from the State Capitol, considering we've been locked out of the State Capitol for the past 15 months...

Oregon's gonna Oregon... Dems are in full control. Soon enough Salem and Portland will be like San Francisco where shoplifters walk around free and unencumbered...
THIS is true from what I have been reading and listening to when it comes to the State Capitol there.

Take care.

Cate

Part of the problem right here....'Pastor' Mark sticking his nose into politics when that is 100% not the mission according to the book that cannot be mentioned here.
When the world embraces a 'Pastor', then we have a sure sign that pastor is off track....and cut me some slack by not deleting this post. I am simply making a point of fact.

Stupidity abounds. Some Richard steals a gun and shoots up a mall. And just like that, Oreogn becomes Britain and Australia. Good people paying forever for the extreme actions of one or two.

The very few lives taken by real mass shootings and juvenile accidents will be more than offset by those that are taken while trying to get a locked self defense firearm into action.

And if the voters pass IP17 and a permit becomes needed to purchase a firearm, at that point the Bill of Rights means absolutely nothing in Oregon. In states where a permit is needed for purchase, it becomes too easy to restrict issuance of permits. Will a permit be needed to post online or write a Letter to the Editor next? How 'bout getting thrown in the hoosegow for speech others don't like... see Canada/UK.

Last Edited:
Part of the problem right here....'Pastor' Mark sticking his nose into politics when that is 100% not the mission according to the book that cannot be mentioned here.
When the world embraces a 'Pastor', then we have a sure sign that pastor is off track....and cut me some slack by not deleting this post. I am simply making a point of fact.

Wow…. So many things he quotes that are VERY slyly used out of context…

Keep this schmuck away from children….

I will not be complying, my home, my property, my rules. I keep a handgun and an AR outside of my safe in case I need quick access. I'm not going to change that.
They can get f*cked.

Hmmmm... I'll cry foul, where's the ACLU, separation of church and state...

:s0092:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top