JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The safe storage is at best a fine and completely unenforceable so they can get bent.

The real irritating is the concealed restrictions, which do NOTHING to criminals.

But concealed means concealed so I ain't changing a damn thing.

QUOTE:

"Jim Mischel, of Sheridan, Oregon, provided written testimony to lawmakers describing how his wife woke up when he was away one night in 1981. She heard a noise, went to investigate and saw a stranger in their home.

She tried to get a pistol that was in a locked gun box in the nightstand out but was unable to before the man got into the bedroom and threatened her with his gun, Mischel said.

"She has never recovered," he said."

^^^

THIS!

Cate
Honestly, this is why you dont follow laws you know will get you killed.

If you shoot an armed home invader with a firearm, you call the police later to dispose of the body and then not talk to them at all. The lawyer will handle the rest. If they ask if your firearm was locked up you say "talk to my lawyer." Its up to them to present the evidence that your firearm was not locked up prior to using it. How are they going to do that unless you tell them?

If the politicians tell us to jump of a bridge are we all going to do it?

Pqd1c2FQKoFz_640x360.jpg

Honestly, this is why you dont follow laws you know will get you killed.
Well, that and don't go looking for the source of the bump in the night BEFORE arming yourself. If I read it right, she wandered out to see what was what and then essentially lost a footrace back to the nightstand.

Possibly not the best case study for the point trying to be made.

So where do i find the definition of "assault weapon style firearms"? Is there something i am missing on my guns...they dont seem to be going full auto!? They also dont run off and assault anyone. I also dont assault anyone with a firearm, that would not be legal anyway.

The safe storage is at best a fine and completely unenforceable so they can get bent.

The real irritating is the concealed restrictions, which do NOTHING to criminals.

But concealed means concealed so I ain't changing a damn thing.
Actually play this further... it IS indeed enforcable ones you have to register your guns. The way this works in germany for example, If you have been given the privilege to own a firearm (for whatever reason that might be). You are on a registy and that includes a random unannounced visit from the popo to ckeck if your gun is locked away. If its not, your privilege will be reversed, your gun confiscated and you'll be charged for violating the requirements of gunownership.

One of these things is not like the other. But, apparently politicians (and certain IP proposers) are too stupid to tell the difference.

[h2][/h2]

Criminal

(ˈkrɪmɪnəl)
n
1. (Law) a person charged with and convicted of crime
2. a person who commits crimes for a living
adj
3. (Law) of, involving, or guilty of crime

For the learning impaired and politicians (but I am repeating myself): Someone who does not obey laws regardless of how many you pass.

--------------------------------------Versus-----------------------------------------

CCW Requirements In Oregon

There are Oregon concealed carry permit requirements that you must fulfill before you can apply for a CCW permit.

Note that you may not get an approved application if you miss out on just one of these requirements.

They are:

• You must meet the minimum age requirement of twenty-one for Oregon concealed carry permit application.
  • You must enroll for an Oregon concealed carry permit class for firearm training in the state.
  • You must be a resident of Oregon and have proof of this. Your proof can either be a state-issued driver's license, a voter's card, or state ID card.
  • You must be a legal citizen of the United States.
  • You must not be a convict for a felony.
  • You must not be a convict of any misdemeanor crime for four years before you apply for a CCW permit in Oregon.
  • You must not be a patient of any health institution in the state.
  • You must be mentally stable and not have a court order that prohibits you from the possession of a firearm due to any mental issue.
  • You must not be a fugitive or have an arrest warrant in your name.
  • You must not be a convict of any drug-related charge, including the usage of marijuana, for more than once.
  • You must not be on probation or any form of pretrial release.
  • You must not be a sex offender in Oregon or any other state in the US.
  • You must not be discharged from any law court for a juvenile case that would be considered as a felony or misdemeanor for adults, four years before application.
  • You must not be a dishonorably discharged officer of the military.
  • You must not be subject to any citation for stalking or a restricting order by the court.
  • You must meet all federal laws of the United States that have to do with CCW permits application.

How To Apply For CCW Permit In Oregon

Having met all requirements for CCW permit application in Oregon, you can then apply for your concealed handgun license.

The process includes the following:

Complete Firearm Training

Apply for an Oregon concealed carry permit course and undergo the required firearm training. You can also enroll for Oregon concealed carry permit online.

Complete The Application Form

You can either visit your local sheriff to pick up an application form or download it from a website portal.

Submit The Necessary Documents

Take the following documents to your county sheriff office for submission:

• Your firearm training certificate.
  • Your CCW permit. This should be in an envelope.
  • Two identification forms.
  • Provide your fingerprints at the local sheriff's office

Receive Application Approval

You will receive an approval mail after the processing period.

Oregon Firearm Remaining Requirements

Oregon concealed carry permit training requirement must be any of the following:

• A hunters training course that consists of firearm training and is approved by the Fishery and Wildlife Department or any other agency in the state.
  • A firearm training organized by a law enforcement agency for the general public, a college or institution firearm training, or a firearm training school, all conducted by a certified tutor in the state.
  • Proof that you have experience in the handling of firearms, pistols, or handguns.
  • Evidence of shooting and firearm training qualification via military experience.

So, given all the background checks, cavity searches, and microscopes we have to subject ourselves to for a CCW permit or even a firearms purchase, I fail to see how we are the major problem that needed to be addressed by these moronic laws. But, I guess moronic laws, written by morons, can only be understood by morons. Apparently the only requirement to be a politician in Oregon is to score slightly smarter than an imbecile on an IQ test.

The referendum on SB554 has just been kicked off! Let's overturn SB554!!! Print out petition forms here, sign them and mail them in. Get your friends and family to sign them too!

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 3.02.45 PM.png

Last Edited:
Part of the problem right here....'Pastor' Mark sticking his nose into politics when that is 100% not the mission according to the book that cannot be mentioned here.
When the world embraces a 'Pastor', then we have a sure sign that pastor is off track....and cut me some slack by not deleting this post. I am simply making a point of fact.
Definition of a Red Faced Liar. If there is one lock on the church building doors or lock on the cash box, everything he says goes out the window. His view of what the church is, isn't being practiced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top