JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess the right to peacefully protest under the First Ammendment only applies to Progressives, Antifa and BLM. If that was public property, how could he be legally forced away?

I find it amusing that the fat pedo-looking freak that came up through the crowd was trying to have him arrested…….
The tye dye lookin dude ?

Yeah, he probably keeps wine coolers and an Xbox in the back of his sprinter van. Just in case a teen runaway needs a ride out of state.

He looks like a candidate for having the FBI pull all his hard drives out of his house in paper bags any day .

RE : Post #15

Badges.jpg

Potato or Potato?
WAIT, Wait, Wait.....that doesn't work when typing.

Aloha, Mark

"No civilian should have an AK47 or AR15..."
But, signed on as militia, you're no longer strictly a civilian....
First, every law abiding civilian should have both an AR15 & an AK47 because you never know what ammo you will be able to find.:) Be signed on as militia? If we are able-bodied adults we are the militia.

First, every law abiding civilian should have both an AR15 & an AK47 because you never know what ammo you will be able to find.:) Be signed on as militia? If we are able-bodied adults we are the militia.
By the time I need to start looking for ammo the problems will all have gone away

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top