JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Anyone with children or those who are blessed with grandchildren should have an ample supply of Potassium Iodide (KI) on hand; in the event of another Radiological Disaster.

The NDAA puts the consumer at odds with the government if a disaster strikes, so get your KI before the feds take over sales.

I do not have a dog in this fight; so here is my source: KI4U.com. They provide everything from bunkers to keychains. The civil defense surplus they sell works too.

Most people over 40 have thyroids that are already jam-packed with iodine and other things, but the young can benefit from radiation blocking effects of KI.

<broken link removed>

Anyone with children or those who are blessed with grandchildren should have an ample supply of Potassium Iodide (KI) on hand; in the event of another Radiological Disaster.

The NDAA puts the consumer at odds with the government if a disaster strikes, so get your KI before the feds take over sales.

I do not have a dog in this fight; so here is my source: KI4U.com. They provide everything from bunkers to keychains. The civil defense surplus they sell works too.

Most people over 40 have thyroids that are already jam-packed with iodine and other things, but the young can benefit from radiation blocking effects of KI.
I went to KI4U.com. It was nearly impossible to find the links for potassium iodide. I found them eventually but they were buried after several redirects to third party vendors. It seemed that they just wanted to sell over priced radiation detecting key fobs, which merely included a pack of KI tablets.

Simplest route for potassium iodide tablets is amazon. I found a pack of 20 of Thyrosafe for $11.99/shipped with
Prime. There is also iOSAT, which is priced similar. I found them on eBay as well. Buy them now before you have to fight the masses scrambling for them after an "event". If you have children in your household, buy them now.

IMG_20171115_070704.png

Last Edited:
Just remember KI is not a "all in" solution for protecting yourself from radiation. It displaces two common daughter products that are released by bombs and damaged reactors: Cs-137 and I-131. In the case of a bomb going off, I also recommend having Calcium supplements to avoid Sr-90. Granted, Cs and I are the more toxic and short lived components of fallout, but Strontium will kill you just the same on a longer time scale.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews