JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at getting a stock class 9mm to shoot dualing tree and speed steel events with. I'm drawn to the Springfield xd-M 5.25 Elite. Anyone shoot one of these and hate it? Anyone shoot something else and love it?

G34.

XD bore height is too above the grip for me. But some prefer the grip angle over Glock.

But if you are serious, and love a GREAT trigger, go with one of these:

2F2019%2F12%2F22EA5C2A-2224-4FCD-80B9-098C35EC951A.jpg

STI DVC 2011 9mm (double stack)... they also make a single stack.

The XDM is a fine gun and will serve you well. Get something that feels comfortable and is in the price range you want. I shot my Xdm in IDPA and USPSA for a couple years before I move to Limited and then Open. I still use it for 3gun. The gun has just over 30k rounds and I've only replaced springs and the striker retaining roll pin. I still use it every now and then.

If you are like the rest of us, you will be getting more guns so start with something.

I had a XD years go. I liked it better than the glock.

But really loved the M&P grip angle over the XD. Shot a couple of matches with it and went full Open with it.

And love it!!
From its 1.5 lb Apex trigger to the SJC comp the dot never leaves the glass with my major 9 load.

Attachments

• 20180531_150957.jpg
    20180531_150957.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 71

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class