JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When I was a kid, one of my friends dad took us somewhere over in the Bend/ Burns area for winter rabbit hunting. There was snow on the ground and rabbits everywhere. Does that hunting still exist? I don't hear anyone talk about it It seems like a good way to keep sharp and not just put the guns away for the winter. Thanks

I went rabbit hunting with a friend down in Paisley last year, it was a blast.....literally! Jack rabbits-o-plenty, plus a few coyotes here and there. If you go down that way, obviously make sure you either on public property, or have permission. It is beautiful country down there, pretty near the same area as Christmas Valley.

here is a rabbit I saw a few days ago walking around out in the woods by my folks house... Can you see it? lol

CIMG1482.jpg

I went to EE Wilson one time with my son. Unfortunately it was during Pheasant season and it was like Baghdad there was so much shooting. WAY too many hunters for the area, of course most of them didn't venture too far off the road, but we left after about 1 1/2 hours. I think if we had walked as far in as possible and worked our way back it would have been better, but then the shots would have been coming at us! :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top