JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Ben's defense, the image that he attached is a custom smiley from this very site. It's used to jokingly ask for pictures. I've never seen it used as an insult.

And I want to commend you on your bravery in fully disassembling that Model 10. It's a bit of work to reassemble, but so worth it. I was going to offer to buy the stock, but it looks like you've got a keeper there. More than makes up for the $5 you dropped on the BSA. I have driven stuck bullets out of barrels with a dowel and mallet but not after they've been sitting for a few decades.
no offense taken, its hard to not spend $5 bucks on what I think is a cool old relic. the rear stock with the brass but plate has to be worth more than that

The model 10 is hard to put together, I have found a few issues, loose pins, carrier is stuck and old, and the threads to screw the barrels on sideways need to be replaced or tightened. but I will work on the model 10. anyone want the BSA?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top