JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Ben's defense, the image that he attached is a custom smiley from this very site. It's used to jokingly ask for pictures. I've never seen it used as an insult.

And I want to commend you on your bravery in fully disassembling that Model 10. It's a bit of work to reassemble, but so worth it. I was going to offer to buy the stock, but it looks like you've got a keeper there. More than makes up for the $5 you dropped on the BSA. I have driven stuck bullets out of barrels with a dowel and mallet but not after they've been sitting for a few decades.
no offense taken, its hard to not spend $5 bucks on what I think is a cool old relic. the rear stock with the brass but plate has to be worth more than that

The model 10 is hard to put together, I have found a few issues, loose pins, carrier is stuck and old, and the threads to screw the barrels on sideways need to be replaced or tightened. but I will work on the model 10. anyone want the BSA?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top