JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this topic has been broached before but I was hoping for some help. Iam looking to purchase some silver. Anyone have a local shop that they have done business with that is honest and reliable? What is a fair premium to pay over the spot silver price? Thanks for any and all help.

$3500 is a good price for a 100oz bar. Apmex online is a good source. There are a few local sellers. Now is a very good time to be buying silver. 2012 is going to be a very bad year for paper currencies (imho).

I just called them. their prices seem good. no paperwork at all...but they only accept 10,000 cash per person per year (maybe how that's how they avoid it). You can pay with cashier's check for whatever amount you want.
I have been going here, (by mall 205) good people, quick, easy, no questions asked, no paperwork (at least for American Eagles) as long as you have cash.

SILVER BULLION - Welcome to Affordable Jewelry & Precious Metals | Live, Accurate up to the minute pricing! Phone: 1-800-690-4995

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top