JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...Call the Snohomish County Sheriff at (425) 388-3393 ...

Thanks for the info NoAim. Its better that nothing.
I still wonder why _my city_ and _my conunty_ will not help me in this matter. And if Clark County won't check for me because it is a "safety issue", why would Snohomish County? Does Snohomish County not care about my safety? Perhaps there is no safety issue after all.

I have also spoken to the Washington State Patrol about this. They could not help me either.
They are prohibited from giving out information verifying that a firearm has been reported stolen.

Thanks for the info NoAim. Its better that nothing.
I still wonder why _my city_ and _my conunty_ will not help me in this matter. And if Clark County won't check for me because it is a "safety issue", why would Snohomish County? Does Snohomish County not care about my safety? Perhaps there is no safety issue after all.

I have also spoken to the Washington State Patrol about this. They could not help me either.
They are prohibited from giving out information verifying that a firearm has been reported stolen.

Substitute the word "safety" with the word "liability" and it makes more sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top