JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

No it doesn't tear your hand up. You get a very secure grip and it isn't going to slip unless you release grip. I also installed a Kimber Arched Main Spring Housing with extended mag well. Haven't had it out since I installed it yet, feels good. I have the same one on my Kimber Crimson Pro Carry and it feels great!:s0155:

I use a kimber TacMag (8 rounder) for my primary mag in carry weapon, but it way about 29 bucks. I found that my kimber like the metalform 8 round mags with flat follower, and the dimple on it (original colt desing) and they were just over 12 bucks at CDNN. Works wonderful and I avoid the 30.00 price of other mags.

A tip on mags. Use the Hornady One Shot gun cleaner & dry lube on the mags. It makes the mags slide out very smoothly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top