JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paid $1125 (retail is $1365 I think) so a pretty good deal. Can't believe Kimber doesn't give you an extra mag though!! Hey Ghost - Does the serrated grip tear you up at all when firing a lengthy amount of time?

No it doesn't tear your hand up. You get a very secure grip and it isn't going to slip unless you release grip. I also installed a Kimber Arched Main Spring Housing with extended mag well. Haven't had it out since I installed it yet, feels good. I have the same one on my Kimber Crimson Pro Carry and it feels great!:s0155:

I use a kimber TacMag (8 rounder) for my primary mag in carry weapon, but it way about 29 bucks. I found that my kimber like the metalform 8 round mags with flat follower, and the dimple on it (original colt desing) and they were just over 12 bucks at CDNN. Works wonderful and I avoid the 30.00 price of other mags.

A tip on mags. Use the Hornady One Shot gun cleaner & dry lube on the mags. It makes the mags slide out very smoothly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top