JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Reduced again and I removed the BCG from the equation so this ad is for just for the barreled upper shown in the pictures. I bought this new complete barreled upper with BCG from PSA. FN sourced 14.7" 1-11" twist Cold hammer forged barrel with mid length gas system and standard A2 flash hider that IS pinned and welded. Appears to be a lightweight A2 barrel profile but please see pics. It has the 13.5" PSA made Mlok rail which is nice and light/slim [weighs 3lbs 9.2 oz's with bcg NO charging handle]. This came with a bcg and ch so just I added sights. I took it out and function tested it with Hornady factory ammo exactly 20rds fired. Functioned flawlessly I did not shoot for groups but the PSA CHF uppers don't usually disappoint. I'm summer cleaning so I'm selling just the upper without the sights or BCG/CH.

I reduced the price again and decided to sell without the BCG or CH. I will ship in the original end labeled PSA padded foam box I think I paid around $449 or so for this sweet upper. I'd like $250 shipped via USPS priority insured with insurance, tracking and signature. First I'll take it followed by an IM or email gets the goods. Cross posted on a local forum so I'll go off time stamp for dibs. Payment via USPS money, paypa F&F or add 3%. More pics available if needed. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0013-592587.jpg
IMG_0014-592589.jpg
IMG_0015-592591.jpg
IMG_0016-592592.jpg
IMG_0017-592593.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top