JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

RUK_RIFLE_RIGHT__49278.1715655522.png

Haha so they finally listened to the market.
Wait, just saw this was an aftermarket adapter. Bummer, Ruger should step their game up. Plenty of guys out there would buy mini 30's and Ruger bolt actions if they could use their AKM mags.

I like it - I love the set trigger and it is the carbine so it is handy. I won't get rid of it, but I do wish it would take AK mags - just not going to happen.
Very nice. That would be most wonderful if could run on Kalashnikov magazines though, as you say, not likely to happen.

In a similar vein, I had the chance to acquire a very reasonably priced, beautifully wood-stocked, CZ in 9.3×62㎜ with set triggers that was like polished glass. However, my wife was with child, so I was very careful with finances then, and did not invest. Darn, that was a beauty, but oh well. (With next child, I encountered a pristine Astra 900 broomhandle, but again held back, because bun in the oven. Haha, such is life. :p)

I love that they went bakelite with the picture. So caviar and beer of them.
For some, some of the bakelite mags are collectables - but I agree. OTOH, the intention might have been to highlight the mag and not have someone mistake it for a Mini-14 mag.

Either way, to me, the end result is desirable - for that particular rifle, I would be more aligned with practical aspects than aesthetics. The ability to use a highly common mag would be a much more desirable aspect than how it looked.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top