JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am on FF welfare. Whataburger and Subway both sent coupons out yesterday. SUCKAS!!!!!!
We tried Whataburger last month when we were in Houston and were not that impressed. Better than McD, BK and Wendys, but hands down the best drive-thru burger we found in Houston was Hippo Burger.

We tried Whataburger last month when we were in Houston and were not that impressed. Better than McD, BK and Wendys, but hands down the best drive-thru burger we found in Houston was Hippo Burger.

Honestly - and I say this as someone born and raised in Texas and who spent more than half my life there - Whataburger is overrated. Their breakfast taquitos are pretty good though.

I see Whataburger as the equivalent to Burgerville up here. Like you said, better than the common chains but they won't knock your socks off.

Honestly - and I say this as someone born and raised in Texas and who spent more than half my life there - Whataburger is overrated. Their breakfast taquitos are pretty good though.

I see Whataburger as the equivalent to Burgerville up here. Like you said, better than the common chains but they won't knock your socks off.
How dare you sir!

Happy National Hamburger Day! It's my second favorite holiday behind National Plastics Day.

I am going to celebrate with a BOGO Famous Star w/cheese deal from Carl's

This is a day to remember all the moo moos 🐮 who gave their lives for my lunch.

I would like to extend an olive branch to PETA members by suggesting you try the mystery impossible burger so you don't feel left out.

1716890386355.png

Last Edited:
"A recent nonprobability survey conducted by LendingTree found 78% of consumers now consider fast food to be a "luxury" purchase due to how expensive the meals have become."

"Americans love their fast food, but a majority say they are pulling back on their consumption due to high prices. The findings show 3 out of 4 Americans typically eat fast food once a week, but 62% of respondents said they are eating it less frequently due to the cost."

You didn't think that a $16/hr minimum wage was going to raise retail prices?

That's what happens when minimum wages are quickly climbing in excess of $20/hour…
Kind of this but not entirely. Its all a crapshow now, dollar's worth less than it was. Used to spend $10 and be fed for a week, not the case lately.

Whatever happened to just pausing the economy and shutting things down for a little bit? The economy can just be paused right? It won't have any negative impact that we see now right? :(

Kind of this but not entirely. Its all a crapshow now, dollar's worth less than it was. Used to spend $10 and be fed for a week, not the case lately.

Whatever happened to just pausing the economy and shutting things down for a little bit? The economy can just be paused right? It won't have any negative impact that we see now right? :(
Why is the dollar worth less?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top