JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been having trouble surfing the NWFA's web site and out of EVERYTHING on the web. NWFA is the only site that I have trouble with. I've had many people look at my computer either through a tech being in my home and other tech's as well and I gave Microsoft control over my computer and several tech looked through it. I can open some threads and others I can not. I can leave feedback for some people and others I can not. Sometimes...if someone leaves me feedback I can go through there feedback that was left and leave one for them. I have talk with the people that I have need to talk with on this site but I was wondering if ANYONE else was having the same problem and if so...Hopefully you can open this thread. Thanks for reading.

Also.. Sometimes when I start a thread I can not open it back up but so far I can this one.

Last Edited:
It will take me to a search result page on these web brousers , Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Flock, Maxthon2, Google Chrome , MSN and Safari. The ONLY brouser that I can do limited NWFA surfing with is AOL.

Odd... The best way to see whats going on would be to take a look at the server logs on NWFA. Otherwise, I'd do some sort of packet tracing on your computer, to see whats going on.

WOW...I don't know who did what but I'm able to surf NWFA now using any web brouser with lighting speed... It REALLY bothers me that I missed out on a lot of deals over such a simple fix.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top