JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Does it matter that I tried to quote from a DM thread to the MQTOOC thread? Is there some glitch (or perhaps an intentional prohibition) in the site programming that prevents quoting from a DM to the public side of the board? o_O
I just tried it, didn't work for me, but I don't know if it ever did

ETA I can quote from one DM conversation to another DM conversation

Last Edited:
Does it matter that I tried to quote from a DM thread to the MQTOOC thread? Is there some glitch (or perhaps an intentional prohibition) in the site programming that prevents quoting from a DM to the public side of the board? o_O
Yep, I was able to confirm that's why it isn't working. It seems it's a software limitation rather than a glitch :(

Yep, I was able to confirm that's why it isn't working. It seems it's a software limitation rather than a glitch :(
Thanks for the clarification, Joe. That means @Ura-Ki skated on this one by the hair of his teeth...

It woulda been a real doozy had it shown up in the MQTOoC thread. I may have even gotten banninated over it! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top