JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FVJA9IXs835nS8%2Fgiphy.gif

Alerts button not working for me either.

Like ilikegunspdx said, the alerts button has not been working the last few days for me either. It's a site issue. Not my system. I also don't have nor use an iphone.

Last Edited:
struggling to log in this evening, i had to go to a separate private window to get logged in, took me 20 minutes to get in. even getting worse. im logged in , but cant post anything the words i type dont go in the box its as if the keyboard is dead. also getting that weird thing about asking me if i sure i want to submit like.. and like is the only option even seen... it this bad, logging out and going to bed.. have a good night y'all....

Last Edited:
@lucusloc
You could do that...but I wouldn't recommend it.
After all ...the site will straighten itself out...and functions restored....
which then will make for some reckoning. :eek: :D

Andy
I am operating under the principle of safety in numbers and pure chaos. If we start now then there will be too much for you to sift through and then. . . umm. . . everyone is safe?

On a totally unrelated topic, how many un-responded to messages in your inbox does it take before you just give up and mark everything as read? For me it is about 500. . .

Apologies everyone. I was hoping I had this solved earlier this morning, but that obviously isn't the case :(

I just made some changes at 9:57pm, please let me know your experiences from here on (including device, OS, and browser).

Edit: Forgot to mention, I merged the three bug report threads, as I believe they're related. We'll use this thread to track this issue.

I just made some changes at 9:57pm, please let me know your experiences from here on (including device, OS, and browser).
I can quote, reply, like as normal here in this thread only.
All the rest are still not working. Linux desktop, firefox browser

Mine seems to be working. I had to clear the cache but that is all it seemed to need. I did get one hiccup on chrome on my android with the bottom quick-links, but I have not been able to reproduce even when trying the normal triggers (clicking through the alerts one at a time). I will keep abusing the site UI to my usual degree to see if I can stir up any more trouble and will report back if I find any.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top