JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
It looks to me like some page elements are not loading correctly. I mostly see this in three places; the reply text box fails to load, the active elements for the like button, and the active elements for viewing images. When these fail to load the like and the images pop open in a new page, and the reply function just fails to work at all until I restart the browser. Usually restarting the browser works, but not always.

I have also noticed similar issues on my phone browser, with the failing active elements being the alerts and the images again. If you need me to drill down into any of these failures just tell me what you need and I will grab them the next time the site borks on me.

I get the confirm to like and can't see what was liked of mine without pressing and holding to open a new tab each time for each like.
I'm using an android phone.
I logged out a couple times, no fix.
I installed the app, no fix so uninstalled.

@Joe Link
This is Andy54Hawken.....
I can't log in....this has been a issue for the past three days.
All I get when I try to log in is the forum page...and a long line across the top of the page and three fat horizontal bars below it.
I have tried hitting the re-fresh button,....shutting down my computer...all to no avail.
Andy

Now I can't even reply to a post. When I click the Reply toggle, I just get the Ceylon warrior/"thinking about it" thingy indefinitely. I just let my laptop run for 45+ minutes wile I did something else, hoping for it to eventually populate the message composition box with the quoted message from hitting the reply toggle. No dice... This is so sux0r... :(

1707185213272.png

It's started again. After 2 days of not being a problem. And this time closing my browser and re-opening didn't fix it (tried 3 times).

Damn you @sobo. It must be your fault. :s0140:

It's started again. After 2 days of not being a problem. And this time closing my browser and re-opening didn't fix it (tried 3 times).

Damn you @sobo. It must be your fault. :s0140:
Seems like I get blamed for every gotdamned thing... :rolleyes:

I just noticed in other threads, older posts no longer have a date. They now say:

later_today_at_x

Trying to start this thread again...

Alerts Seldom works for me last 2-3 days. If I click on alerts it just shows a bar going left to right at the top and nothing happens. Waiting doesn't help either. Closing and reopening chrome doesn't help nor does refreshing page. Alerts does work sometimes, seems random. iPhone 8 Plus using chrome. Thx!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews