JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I was just ambushed (for the first time) by this screen trying to like a post. After taking a few minutes to confirm whether I really liked the post or not, I decided to hit the hate button instead.

Screenshot (249).png

Happening to me as well...yet inconsistent...
Just before posting here...
I wanted to 'laugh" at a post in one thread...yet could only "like" it...after being asked to confirm if I wanted to do so...
Yet...I was able to give a "laugh" at @arakboss and his post directly above mine...weird.

Maybe it's a cyber attack from Emily Post and her Etiquette Squad.... :D
Andy

I wanted to 'laugh" at a post in one thread...yet could only "like" it...after being asked to confirm if I wanted to do so...
Yet...I was able to give a "laugh" at @arakboss and his post directly above mine...weird.

Andy
Same with opening an embedded image - sometimes opens a popup window, sometimes opens a new tab.

Interesting ...
I was able to give a "useful information " for your post @The Heretic
But I also wanted to quote you...and the screen just shows what I call the "thinking about it bar"...
Ii is a bar that goes across the screen...from left to right....with three thick vertical bars below it.
I have seen this before , usually when the site is slow.
Andy

Andy
Something else that may be phone related is my Alert, Inbox, Account and New buttons are periodically not working when phone is in portrait position. If I flip phone to landscape position then buttons will work. Weird!

Andy
This morning it was doing it again and after hitting refresh a couple times all of a sudden hovering over the Like button all the options would be there again. Big brother must be watching us :s0140:

This morning it was doing it again and after hitting refresh a couple times all of a sudden hovering over the Like button all the options would be there again. Big brother must be watching us :s0140:
Big Brother....
200.gif
Wait...that is the cool big brother...as In Big Brother and the Holding Company.....
Not that other guy no one likes...:D
Andy

If you all thought more of yourselves and didn't just hand out your "likes" to any fast-talking coquette that sashayed by and soiling yourselves with the indignity of it all, you wouldn't attract so much attention. :cool:

I've been having the like button issue this morning, plus a few other issues. I restarted my computer and all seems well now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top