JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Sorry about the trouble guys, still looking into this.

Please keep posting your experiences here, they're helpful :s0155:

Sorry about the trouble guys, still looking into this.

Please keep posting your experiences here, they're helpful :s0155:
Happened to me too. Didn't read everything above so....... It was coming and going. Seemed like it would happen when I tried to like one post, while if moved to the next post/another post it would work properly. Only the "thumb-up" was available.

Desk-top, Chrome, Win 10

If you guys could provide the date and time of the last time it happened, that would help too :s0155:

I have a column with zeros and carrots on the right side of my screen sometimes. Don't know what it is for.

Those are controls for "question" threads, a special thread type we only use in a couple areas (such as this one) :)

If you guys could provide the date and time of the last time it happened, that would help too :s0155:
Last viewed the forum when it was still occurring, 2am-ish PST this morning. Next time viewing the forum... 6am-ish... it appeared resolved.
Again, chrome on a windows laptop.

Now there is something on the right of my screen? An up arrow "^" with a number, or "0". When I click on the arrow the number goes up.

What's happening here!!?:eek:

Now there is something on the right of my screen? An up arrow "^" with a number, or "0". When I click on the arrow the number goes up.

What's happening here!!?:eek:
@OldBroad44 asked the same above :)

Those are controls for "question" threads, a special thread type we only use in a couple areas (such as this one). Members are supposed to use the up arrow to "vote" for the correct answer (though we don't really use them).

You shouldn't see them anywhere other than question threads, which are indicated by this banner at the top of the thread:

1707162689994.png

Asked to confirm a like (again). JuSt now.

Laptop, Chrome
1707181112293.png

Also, when trying to view who's posted reactions, I get what @Andy54Hawken calls the "thinking about it" bar. Like a Ceylon warrior from Battlestar Galactica sort of thingy, a flashing bar moving left to right...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top