JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So probably a werid question but I was just thinking I know they make 0 buck shot for 12 gauge and I recently acquired a 10 gauge I have some decent ammo for it..some steel fed,black cloud, 00buck and some 1 and 3/4oz slugs for it atm but was curious if they make any 0 for a 10 gauge??? Or does one have to reload em?? And if so I would like to know where to find good shotgun data from for 10 gauge

Ooh, pray tell, what 10-gauge? (I no longer keep one, but had an Ithaca Mag-10 automatic and Zabala SxS some time ago.)

No idea on reloads; I just purchase loaded cartridges. (Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I have some ten floating around the "mystery box", but I'd have to check.)

Enjoy the new scattergun. :)

Lol something like that 😂 I wanted a 10 gauge for quite a few years and found a good deal here on the forum afew weeks back..but I bought a single shot h&r 10gauge 3 1/2" chamber...I would of loved to found the Ithaca mag-10 but they are really hard to find now days

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top