JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So probably a werid question but I was just thinking I know they make 0 buck shot for 12 gauge and I recently acquired a 10 gauge I have some decent ammo for it..some steel fed,black cloud, 00buck and some 1 and 3/4oz slugs for it atm but was curious if they make any 0 for a 10 gauge??? Or does one have to reload em?? And if so I would like to know where to find good shotgun data from for 10 gauge

Ooh, pray tell, what 10-gauge? (I no longer keep one, but had an Ithaca Mag-10 automatic and Zabala SxS some time ago.)

No idea on reloads; I just purchase loaded cartridges. (Speaking of which, I'm fairly certain I have some ten floating around the "mystery box", but I'd have to check.)

Enjoy the new scattergun. :)

Lol something like that 😂 I wanted a 10 gauge for quite a few years and found a good deal here on the forum afew weeks back..but I bought a single shot h&r 10gauge 3 1/2" chamber...I would of loved to found the Ithaca mag-10 but they are really hard to find now days

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top