JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know where I can find a small pro-gun sticker for my car, as in smaller than 3" x 5"? I like the ones that say "5.56" in a white circle. The problem is I drive a hatchback w/ a small rear window and I don't want the sticker to block any of my rearview. Everything I can find for sale is made truck-size or van-size, for huge rear windows - 3" x 5" or larger. If you have tips on a website or local vendor who sells stickers for a smaller car, I would appreciate it.

many thanks in advance.

Should be able to find an AR, or better yet AK bolt face sticker that size no prob (I'd imagine, haven't looked really...).

That's about the only progun sticker I'd put on our vehicles. Doesn't screem "guns" in the car, but a nice subtle symbol for folk whom know. I'd imagine your everyday meth head Bob or Sally wouldn't get it either...

So they wouldn't smash our windows hoping to grab something that isn't even there.

Thank you all. Finding a sticker was not the problem; finding a small sticker for a smaller car was/is the problem. 3"x5" or even 3" is readily available everywhere, but too big for what I want. I thought maybe someone else here had a similar dilemma and could point me in the right direction... I don't like big ostentatious logos covering up chunks of the rear window.

FWIW, I do, however, know how to use Google, eBay, Etsy, and I even have an Amazon Prime account. I just did not want to spend a half hour looking for a $2 item.

Join the NRA and you will get a nice little NRA sticker for your car.

I have several of those ;) but I don't want people breaking in to my car (as @Camelfilter suggested).

Thank you all. Finding a sticker was not the problem; finding a small sticker for a smaller car was/is the problem. 3"x5" or even 3" is readily available everywhere, but too big for what I want. I thought maybe someone else here had a similar dilemma and could point me in the right direction... I don't like big ostentatious logos covering up chunks of the rear window.

FWIW, I do, however, know how to use Google, eBay, Etsy, and I even have an Amazon Prime account. I just did not want to spend a half hour looking for a $2 item.

I have several of those ;) but I don't want people breaking in to my car (as @Camelfilter suggested).

Oh & Coat of Arms Keizer had super nice "coexist" bumper stickers a while back.

Dunno if he still has any or not, but if a bumper sticker might work for you over a window decal, might be worth a look see & ask if he has any left.

Sorry, I cannot help, as I don't put any stickers (guns or otherwise) on my truck, so don't know about a small one. I do take every gun-related sticker that comes in and slap it on the Kawasaki MULE (a working vehicle) though as it rarely leaves the property. I should take a picture someday for the laughs.

Anyway, good luck with your search, friend. :)

First rule of camouflage don't paint your self head to toe with Fluorescent Orange paint and the second rule is don't put a sticker on your car/truck.

Why should I want the goober in the subaru with the save the planet love the animals hate the trump stickers all over it to know I'm its (see how I didn't use a male or female or even it pronoun) political opposite.

Is it safe to identify as an ammosexual where you are? If so Oregunian AR-15 Sticker - Oregun Shooters

Even here in Eastern Oregon the Pvssy Hats vandalized several trucks with conservative or fishing/hunting stickers after the Womans March

Blood.jpg trailer.jpg FDT.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a small pro-gun sticker for my car, as in smaller than 3" x 5"? I like the ones that say "5.56" in a white circle. The problem is I drive a hatchback w/ a small rear window and I don't want the sticker to block any of my rearview. Everything I can find for sale is made truck-size or van-size, for huge rear windows - 3" x 5" or larger. If you have tips on a website or local vendor who sells stickers for a smaller car, I would appreciate it.

many thanks in advance.
www.or2a.com

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews