JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just refilled after burning through the free tank of gas the dealer provided.

49.9 MPG 😁
On October 2nd, I was in a Hit and Run rollover accident, which totaled my 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4. 😭

JSVdhORl.jpg

Thanks to a quick payout by Liberty Mutual, on Oct. 14th I took delivery of a 2023 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. EPA Estimated MPG is 45 City/51 Highway/47 Combined.

jbiuBuKl.jpg

I'm pretty happy so far.

I agree. Feels like a much more expensive car.
About 15 years or so ago the Co's in Korea started cranking out some REALLY damn nice vehicles all of a sudden. I remember in the early days out walking the dogs and would be surprised to see some NICE looking car I was admiring was made by one of them. Car guy I worked with said they had managed to steal away some top design people from Toyota. No idea if true or not but no arguing they started making some damn fine cars. Have a bottom line Kia bought several years back when our commute got a LOT longer for Wife and I. No longer drive it but when we got a couple new cars I told the Wife I was going to keep it as a spare. Damn little thing is NOT something I want to take long trips in but gets low 30's in town and low 40's on hywy. So if this crap in the middle east blows up damn thing may be quite handy to have around.

Oh ya? Well, I decided to chase after someone that committed a felony (he hit my body with his car and took off). Next thing I know, a power pole was chopped in half. Not the smartest thing I've done lol. Glad you are okay though. I'm glad I didn't kill myself or someone else. Them Tacos are built well.

I have no experience with Hyundai cars, I know they have come a long way, but now days I only trust Toyota, Honda, and maybe Mazda. But your Hyundai looks nice and I'm glad you are enjoying it. If you are gonna keep it for a long time, I would recommend you stay on top of your preventative maintenance and baby it.

IMG_3064.jpeg IMG_3062.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top