JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Progressive Left sided and mentally deficient ones are nothing more then HYPOCRITES to the max...

I don't adorn my vehicles for the simple reason of making it a convenient target for those mindless bots...

The Progressive Left sided and mentally deficient ones are nothing more then HYPOCRITES to the max...

I don't adorn my vehicles for the simple reason of making it a convenient target for those mindless bots...

Yep, putting pro gun stuff on the car is just an open sign saying vandalize me. The left has managed to inflame the hate to the point of insanity. Many "open minded free speech" advocates see nothing wrong with damaging your car. If caught they will scream for the police who they hate to protect them from you. It's just begging to come out and find your car damaged by the brain damaged.

I've always been antisticker, but I did put one of these on my truck
images-5.jpg
cuz... bacon.
Also, I wanted to give hypocrisy a go.

Although, I'm a proud gun owner, I don't want to advertise it around here. It's a good way to get your car vandalized. It's just better to blend in, third guy/third row. Yes I know, freedom of expression and all that. However, making yourself a target for the anti- crowd doesn't make sense. As far as they go, let them put all of the Obama, coexist and Hillary stickers they want on their cars. At least I know who they are and what they stand for. It works both ways. Just waiting for the purge...

Does anyone know where I can find a small pro-gun sticker for my car, as in smaller than 3" x 5"? I like the ones that say "5.56" in a white circle. The problem is I drive a hatchback w/ a small rear window and I don't want the sticker to block any of my rearview. Everything I can find for sale is made truck-size or van-size, for huge rear windows - 3" x 5" or larger. If you have tips on a website or local vendor who sells stickers for a smaller car, I would appreciate it.

many thanks in advance.
My brother does all kinds of decals including bumper stickers of any size you ask for, we're from Silverton so close to you. Message me and i can give you his number

I like guns. I'm not against stickers on my car. However, I don't have any gun stickers on my car because I don't want someone to see my car and connect that to guns being stored at my home.

For the most part, people who know where I live don't know I own $30K worth of title 2 firearms and people who know I have some submachine guns don't know where I live. I'd like to keep it that way.

Last Edited:
No stickers on my car - regardless what they might say. I share my views with those I trust; the rest of the world can happily remain ignorant concerning the views of the vehicle owner/driver.

I've never seen someone read a bumper sticker and suddenly say "Wow, I have to reconsider my entire world view."

I like guns. I'm not against stickers on my car. However, I don't have any gun stickers on my car because I don't want someone to see my car and connect that to guns being stored at my home.

BINGO! 1.) See a car with a gun sticker on it, 2.) break in to the car and get the owners' address off the registration, 3.) go shopping when he's not home. You'll know he's not home because the car with the gun sticker isn't there.

Doesn't have to be anti-gun people, in fact you're better off if it IS anti-gun people! The pro-gun crooks are your main threat.

So spend money to advertise you're where the burglary action is, who am we to stop you??

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top