JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hay!! THANK YOU for the effort, pass the word.

yes sir, been talking myself blue in the face and at the same time trying not to make folks think I have my tin hat wired on to tight...surprised how lightly some people are taking this.....I moderate at another gun forum , a smaller community but 100% behind this , we have a big thread going and some pics of the 19th

if interested

http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=6269

I'm sure it might be a little tight, but, hay, lets shoot for a minimum of 5,000, at LEAST!! The bigger the better!!! You know, this posting is on a little bit of a ROLL. Lets try really hard to keep it going. And, Please don't forget the 8th of Feb, 10 AM, Salem Capital, try to get people to really commit to this, it's very important to ALL of us. It needs ALL the GOOD press it can get.

WHO THE HECK SET THAT UP ON A FRIDAY!!!! When all of us are working.... But with all the UNEMPLOYED CUSAUSE OUR GOVERMENT CANNT GET HIS ACT TOGETHER..... There will still be plenty of people there.

BECAUSE it TAKES sacrifice to make a POINT and the building will be OCCUPEID

ITS ON FRIDAY.....IT IS WHAT IT IS......PATRIOT UP OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY AND MAKE ROOM FOR REAL FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Patriot Party at the Capitol. Be There! - YouTube

so if we don't "sacrifice" our job and house we aren't "real freedom fighters". Thanks Captain ALL CAPS, but your ego doesn't compensate for the reality that we are in a horrible recession and not everybody can just "sacrifice" our job to go.

so if we don't "sacrifice" our job and house we aren't "real freedom fighters". Thanks Captain ALL CAPS, but your ego doesn't compensate for the reality that we are in a horrible recession and not everybody can just "sacrifice" our job to go.

I don't want to defend another posters comments, I only want to maybe help de-fuse this and stop that line of thinking. If you can't make it because of other committments, then that's the way it is. Most of us here understand that. And yes, some here don't see it that way but I personally don't think that attacking allies (all of us here) provides anything constructive. If you can't make it, how about helping out someone else who can? Make a few signs maybe or throw in a few bucks for gas for someone else. You could join Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF). They are the grass roots state of Oregon organization that deals directly with our legislators. It's OK if you can't make it and my feeling is that most people want to be there. If you can't make it, you can still be an important part of the movement. Emails, handwritten letters, and phone calls to your legislators are all important. Do what you can. We're all on the same team.

you know what then just don't come. I didn't say sacrifice your damn job....sacrifice the day. ....and the caps was in response to caps....but you cant even put that together........How about all you whiners start your own whiny thread about this being on a Friday and leave this one for people who are interested in finding a way ....if sacrificing the day means you lose your job then don't do it ,obvious you fool. If you can't get it figured out, then .....I'm done, Dry up and blow away

Please don't take it so personal , if you can't make it, get on your computer a couple of days prior to the Rally, and send emails, posts to everyone you can think of, asking them to participate in this rally if they can. THAT can be a HUGE help in getting the word out. That is a VERY important way to be there in spirit. Hay, if you can't get out of work, you can't. I understand what your saying.

Apologies for the snippy rant......everyone is frustrated

GOOD POST, I'm serious, your not alone on this frustration thing, I'm going through it too. Here we are honest, hard working , people, just trying to keep our rights, and there's people breaking the laws every day and it seems WE are the ones who might end up paying for it. Hope i'm wrong, BUT, if one day some big moves happen against us, guess i'll have to just look at some of these people and say, ''i told you so''. But, i'm not going to give up, no way, i like my style of life. hang in there, be cool and give the right answers and responses.

Hay, you guys who are taking the day off THANKS!! And, you others who are asking about people who need rides to Salem, THANK YOU as well. And, the others making a long trip, THANKS!! :s0155: Keep this thing going, the calender is counting down. More phone calls, more emails, more people to people talk, keep this thing going, getting bigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top