JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you can't be there , get on the phone, email, see friends at the store, downtown, tell them. YOU WOULD BE SHOCKED how many people just flat out don't get told about these things. Word of mouth can be the best way to spread the word.

Had my day off figured out for a while, glad to see this thread. We drove in the ice and fog for 400 miles on the 19th.....unless they close a couple passes we will be there from the Rogue Valley

I will be there and try to drag as many of my non committal friends with me as I can. Some say it doesn't make a difference, if not now, when? We all make sacrifices whether it's time, money, fuel or cold weather. If you don't show up, you have nothing to bubblegum about.

Had my day off figured out for a while, glad to see this thread. We drove in the ice and fog for 400 miles on the 19th.....unless they close a couple passes we will be there from the Rogue Valley

No Excuses, I like that. We appreciate you making the drive. Bring some more friends!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top