JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am trying to decide whether to come to this one in Salem this time or go back to Olympia again. What was turnout like last time in Salem. What where the speakers like? Did they stick to guns?

I want to make some vids for my TheYankeeMarshal YouTube channel and I want to be able to show my viewers as big a crowd as possible.

Playboy, the front page story in yesterdays Tribune cited the three thousand rally attenders figure. Tom Tharp, one of the organizers expects one thousand to fifteen hundred protesters on Friday. Hope this helps.

See everyone in Salem tomorrow!

Oops, my mistake, was the Oregonion.

Last Edited:
Everyone going to the Ralley on the 8th. Please be polite, well mannered and well spoken. Any disruptions will be used by the press and media against the 2A supporters. It is possible that some folks from outside of the 2A supporters could try to provoke an incident; let's hope not.

yeah because if everyone behaves, the media will tell less lies...., by all means let's not get on the medias bad side, now let's everyone put or heads down.....sorry I don't want trouble either but if I hear another kindergartner reminder I might throw up, we are adults here....well mostly. I suggest everyone worry about what they are doing and less about what others are doing.....we made it through the 19th with all the open carry naysayers and what not, we'll make through this without the media getting mad at us.

I'm headed to Olympia tomorrow. Looks like I have at least a half car full. I'm hoping the turnout is similar to last time.

Do you (or anyone else here) think there will be a decent turnout in Olympia WA? I haven't heard as much about this one as the Jan 19th one. I've been trying to spread the word everywhere I can.

if i had a way to get there tomorrow i would go, so sadly i will be unable to make an appearance. i say good luck to everyone and hope that we dont have any tools out there making the rest of us look bad.

Not sure who actually is getting these Rally's together, but, i'd sure like to see a Motorcycle type PRO 2nd AMENDMENT rally at the State Capital this spring. NOTHING , drives it home like the rumble of a couple thousand bikes pulling in. Start it around Portland, from the coast. South, past Eugene up the Columbia, from all over Oregon and meet at the Capital on a Saturday, no parking problems to speak. A FREEDOM type ride would fit the agenda. Just a thought. No doubt it would attract a lot of attention.

Three bike clubs showed at the Jan 19th rally along with a number of solos.

I am trying to decide whether to come to this one in Salem this time or go back to Olympia again. What was turnout like last time in Salem. What where the speakers like? Did they stick to guns?

I want to make some vids for my TheYankeeMarshal YouTube channel and I want to be able to show my viewers as big a crowd as possible.

The guy coordinating the last event (and this one too I believe) is an ordained clergyman (I believe), but he's down to earth (told everyone at the back of the crowd to flip him the bird if they could hear him... They did... LOL), and outside of an opening and closing prayer didn't get all god-botherer/preachy. One lady with a "nails on chalkboard" voice went on about progressives being communists and outlined how they are utilizing the manifesto to subvert our society... Outside of that, it was more or less on target about 2A issues and state politicians who wish to infringe on our rights here in Oregon.

Hope that helps answer your question.

The guy coordinating the last event (and this one too I believe) is an ordained clergyman (I believe), but he's down to earth (told everyone at the back of the crowd to flip him the bird if they could hear him... They did... LOL), and outside of an opening and closing prayer didn't get all god-botherer/preachy. One lady with a "nails on chalkboard" voice went on about progressives being communists and outlined how they are utilizing the manifesto to subvert our society... Outside of that, it was more or less on target about 2A issues and state politicians who wish to infringe on our rights here in Oregon.

Hope that helps answer your question.

That was my impression too. I almost left when that lady was talking. Her shrill voice still bugs me. Thanks for reminding me.:)

If anyone needs a ride from the Portland area, pm me and I'll try to help.

If you see someone there wearing a Northwest Firearms hat, it might be me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top