JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks. Added to list of places never to buy from again...

I retract that. After seeing WillametteWills post I went back and saw it was for a case of them not a brick of them. I thought they were price gouging bad enough but it looks like a price matching the current market rate.

Last Edited:
Heck at $120 per thousand (in 5k packs) that's a full on bargain compared with what I've been seeing with some private sellers and at gun shows. Most in the classified are around $100 / k and not delivered to your door. I know Hazmat will add some $$$ but for the opportunity to get 5k quantities this may appeal to some...not saying me though. :cool:

Ouch!

Screenshot_20211223-171818_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Well, that's not cheap, but that's brand new primers shipped to the door. I've not seen any primers at any retailer for ages and compared to the prices I saw on primers at the Rickreal show, it's not bad at all.

Well, that's not cheap, but that's brand new primers shipped to the door. I've not seen any primers at any retailer for ages and compared to the prices I saw on primers at the Rickreal show, it's not bad at all.
That's all a good point. I'm really glad that I have all the primers I need for sometime. I don't shoot that much, and when I do it's mostly pretty slow and with purpose.

That's all a good point. I'm really glad that I have all the primers I need for sometime. I don't shoot that much, and when I do it's mostly pretty slow and with purpose.
That's what has saved me. I used to shoot in much greater quantities and had a decent amount of reloading components.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top