JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah seems like their ammo prices are going back up to pandemic pricing, I personally refuse to pay those prices again for ammo.
When we joined the Johnson Creek Gun Club in 2012 people used to look at me funny when I was picking up 9mm brass. It has certainly helped keep my arthritic finger nimble. Reloading that brass!

So for anyone looking for SPP, the Hillsboro Sportsman's has the Fiocchi SPP labeled for $89.90 and if you use the $10off coupon it's $79.90 for a brick of 1,500 SPP. Get it before they change it.
New pricing is going to be $109.90 so get it before it changes. $20 increase is nuts.

A lot of places still do, so it makes no sense for them to raise the price except for greed.
Seems kind of counter intuitive to me but, hey its their business to run as they see fit. I "guess" if consumers will walk in there and pay $20 a box for the same ammo they can have dropped at their door for $13 a box? :confused:
Hey good for them I guess. Seems like it would just piss a lot of people off. Hell everyone walks around with the net at their finger tips now days to see whats going on.

Seems kind of counter intuitive to me but, hey its their business to run as they see fit. I "guess" if consumers will walk in there and pay $20 a box for the same ammo they can have dropped at their door for $13 a box? :confused:
Hey good for them I guess. Seems like it would just piss a lot of people off. Hell everyone walks around with the net at their finger tips now days to see whats going on.
I still see people going in there and paying like $10-30 more for rifles ammo, even after finding out that there are other places cheaper and yes even with having it delivered. Some people just want to spend more money because they are to lazy to go somewhere else. I've even told people where to get it cheaper and even get free shipping and they still choose to pay more just cause they didn't want to wait and/or go else where(lazy).

I still see people going in there and paying like $10-30 more for rifles ammo, even after finding out that there are other places cheaper and yes even with having it delivered. Some people just want to spend more money because they are to lazy to go somewhere else. I've even told people where to get it cheaper and even get free shipping and they still choose to pay more just cause they didn't want to wait and/or go else where(lazy).
In that case good for Bi-Mart I guess. If this was in some place where they have banned ordering ammo it would bother me a little. Since its people freely choosing to pay the higher price? :s0092: Hey its their money. Seems strange to me but I guess its a lot like the grocery stores here. There is one chain well known for having higher prices for the same food. Yet when I drive by them place is full of cars.

In that case good for Bi-Mart I guess. If this was in some place where they have banned ordering ammo it would bother me a little. Since its people freely choosing to pay the higher price? :s0092: Hey its their money. Seems strange to me but I guess its a lot like the grocery stores here. There is one chain well known for having higher prices for the same food. Yet when I drive by them place is full of cars.
What's those old sayings, "there's a fool born ever minute" or "there's a sucker born every second" or something along those lines. Words change a little from each generation that passes it on.

Seems strange to me but I guess its a lot like the grocery stores here. There is one chain well known for having higher prices for the same food. Yet when I drive by them place is full of cars.
We shop at Winco almost exclusively. Safeway/Albertsons/Roths are all too rich for our blood.

One of my former co-workers though, wouldn't set foot in Winco- "Too many poor people and Mexicans" he once told me. It actually surprised me when he said that, sounded pretty bigoted coming from a "woke progressive".

Winco is the only way we can afford to feed hungry teenagers; I have no problem rubbing shoulders with poor people and Hispanics.

We shop at Winco almost exclusively. Safeway/Albertsons/Roths are all too rich for our blood.

One of my former co-workers though, wouldn't set foot in Winco- "Too many poor people and Mexicans" he once told me. It actually surprised me when he said that, sounded pretty bigoted coming from a "woke progressive".

Winco is the only way we can afford to feed hungry teenagers; I have no problem rubbing shoulders with poor people and Hispanics.
Tacos and Tamales are freaking awesome and delicious. Let those people stay away, more for us lol. 🫔🌮🫔🌮

And Winco has the best, freshest produce of any of the local groceries….

Winco might have been a bit weird for me at first. I love the place now! I'd much rather be rubbing elbows with the diverse crowd than all those nasty woke, "Stepford", soccer mom, organic types! They push those carts around in Fred's like they 're on an obstacle course. Even if that weren't the case, I'd quit shopping at Freddie's because of their ads. No ads from Winco, and their prices show it.
And Winco has the best, freshest produce of any of the local groceries….
I've seen some pretty bad produce at times there, but overall the prices make up for it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top